How to apply for Dataflow verification, Exam booking & Documents required: Dental Exam | DHA DOH HAAD MOH QCHP KDLE
Online pre-exam application preparation
- All certificates must be granted by universities recognized by the WHO listing.
- All qualification and experience certificates that are not in English or Arabic languages must be legally translated, attested and authenticated with approved seals from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country where the certificate was issued. Both the original and translated certificates must be provided in pdf format.
If your certificates are in English or Arabic, you do not need to attest or authenticate them.
- Make sure you have the relevant experience required to apply for the exams. Please refer to our previous posts to check your eligibility by country by clicking here.
- Read through our other pages on the required fees for the exam of your choice by clicking here.
- We offer help with your e-application submission, credentialing, dataflow verification process and scheduling your exams so that you can focus your valuable time on preparing for your exam. For using our services, simply fill up this form and hit submit and complete the payment. One of our team-members will be in touch with you using your preffered contact option to keep you up-to-date on your application progress.
What is Dataflow Primary Source Verification (PSV)?
Primary Source Verification (PSV) is the process of verifying your documents directly from the issuing body (primary source) by a specialized international organization called Dataflow. Verification process must be completed for educational certificates, employement experience certificates, health license/registration and good standing certificate.
Why is Dataflow Primary Source Verification (PSV) necessary?
Primary Source Verification (PSV) helps health authorities detect any false certificates. This helps health authorities like DHA, DOH (previously called HAAD), MOH, QCHP, OMSB etc. ensure that the professionals registering and licensing to practice in the country are qualified with legitimate ceritifications.
Documents required for DATAFLOW process:
A valid professional license to practice, or registration certificate from home country and/or country of last employment is required.
- Degree Certificate (certificate of educational qualifications)
- Experience certificate/letter clearly indicating the title of post held (matching with the exam title applying for) and period of time the post was held.
- Good Standing Certificate is MANDATORY and required from the Health Authority/Dental Council of the country you last worked at. It should be valid and not older than six (6) months at the time of application.
- Transcript record/Marksheet (for Indian applicants for DOH (HAAD) exams only).
- Internship certificate
- Passport is a MANDATORY identification document to be uploaded in the Evaluation System. (Alternatively, UAE Emirates ID can also be used)
- You also need a digital copy of a passport size photograph with white background for application.
How can I apply for DHA dentist exam in Dubai? application and registration Process:
Step 1. Visit the DHA website here
Step 2. Register for a New Account
Step 3. Create login ID by selecting your username and password. Enter your name as in passport.
Step 4. Go to the Inbox in Individual Home after log-in.
- Visit the Sheryan self-assessment portal
- Enter the required information and submit
Based on the information you provide, the portal will reveal whether you’re eligible to register directly or register after a Computer Based Test (CBT) assessment.
If the self assessment tool shows you are eligible, please copy the DHA Unique ID shown on your account and move on to Step 6.
If you are not eligibile, you can opt for a Manual Review of your eligibility. For the Manual Review:
- Submit an online application with the required details and documents
- Pay the fees (AED 220)
- Wait for DHA email confirming application approval with your DHA Unique ID
Step 7. Register as a new user (found at the bottom of the page) for PSV (Primary source verification).
Step 8. Complete the form by filling up the Personal details, uploading a LOA, selecting a case type. Based on the Case type fill your education details, License details, experience details etc. and submit PSV Fee (Detailed break down of the fees for the DHA exam can be found by clicking here). It will take about 3 weeks for verification. Once verification is completed, you will receive Data Flow report of PSV by email.
- Click on the “Register a Professional”
- Complete the relevant information
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the DHA registration fees (AED 200) and submit
The DHA will review your application in light of your CBT and PSV results and then either approve, reject or return your application for more information.
How to Apply for MOH dentist exam: Application Process
Step 1. Register in the e-services, create a user name and password (if not already done), then access the e-system
Step 2. Fill in the required data and information, submit the assessment request through the electronic service and pay the fees, which can be found by clicking here
Step 3. Upon receiving the DataFlow link, applicant must pay the DataFlow fee, submit the initial profile approval, and define a day on which to send the DataFlow report
Step 4. Upon receipt of the report, the prescribed examinations will be provided by Prometric and the associated fee must be paid
Step 5. The assessment certificate will be issued upon successfully passing all the examinations (in case of failure, the applicant may re-apply to take the exam)
If you are running short of time and need help with your e-application submission, credentialing, dataflow verification and scheduling your exams, simply focus your valuable time on preparing for your exam and let our Team do the messy work for you. For using our services, simply fill up this form and hit submit and complete the payment. One of our team-members will be in touch with you using your preffered contact option to keep you up-to-date on your application progress.
How to apply DOH (HAAD previously) dentist exam Dataflow & Application Process in 2022:
Step 1. Download the UAEPass or SmartPass app on your phone mobile and register on the app with an email ID and phone number.
Step 2. Using UAEPass or SmartPass, log in to DOH services, on the website TAMM - Abu Dhabi Government Services.
Step 3. Register and get UID by clicking settings > manage user profile.
Step 4. Using the UIN number and your email ID as username, register with Dataflow. Submit the application online along with the required documents through verification company (DataFlow).
Step 5: Once the verification process is complete (takes at least 3 weeks and often more time), you will receive an email with instructions to download your Dataflow report.
Step 6: Log in to TAMM portal, DOH dashboard, select "New request", then click "Registration of New License for a Healthcare Professional".
Step 7: Fill up the application form, upload DataFlow report, eTarasol barcode file and Staff/CID approval form and "Submit" to proceed to payment.
Step 8: Once DOH approves the application, You will find 'Complete' under the comments section.
Step 9: Make a payment for the exam to the DOH, from the TAMM Portal.
Step 10: Pearson VUE will email a username and password to you within 72 hours to 1 week after submitting your DOH application, that you may use to schedule your examination date as per the eligibility that you have received from DOH.
The DOH application is confusing and time consuming. We offer help with your e-application submission, credentialing, dataflow verification and scheduling your exams so that you can focus your valuable time on preparing for your exam. For using our services, simply fill up this form and hit submit and complete the payment. One of our team-members will be in touch with you using your preffered contact option to keep you up-to-date on your application progress.
To verify the documents the Ministry of Health - Egypt, please submit the documents listed below:
To Note: these documents are a mandatory requirement of your verification process.
1. A scanned copy of passport size photograph coloured (4cm x 6cm)
2. A clear copy of the Egyptian National Identity Card (front and back)
3. A copy of Health License issued from the Ministry of Health, Egypt
4. A duly filled and signed “License request form” (please do not fill the last section).
Qatar QCHP dentist exam Application Process:
Step 1. Visit QCHP website here
Step 2. Click on "Register/Sign Up" and Sign up as a New Applicant
Step 3. After successful login, choose “Apply for Evaluation”
Step 4. Fill up the form starting from Personal Declaration through to Additional Information and Uploads
Step 5. Pay the amount of Fees requested. Detailed break down of the fees for the QCHP exam can be found by clicking here
Kuwait KDLE dentist exam Application Process:
- License request letter from your dental institution
- Curriculum vitae
- Authenticated qualifications, stating the date of issuance and the source, and the authenticated certificate of practical experience
- Copy of the civil ID
- Membership receipt in Kuwait Dental Association
- Equivalence of scientific certificates
- Copy of the nationality certificate, for Kuwaiti applicants
- Copy of the passport, for non-Kuwaiti applicants
- Four (4) personal photos
- Visit the License Department of the Ministry of Health and submit the above documents and the application form
Note: For Kuwaiti applicants, the applicant in person or the applicant's employer (Dispensary/center/hospital) may submit the request. For non-Kuwaiti applicants, the clinic owner, the Kuwaiti physician, or the medical institutions may submit the request
- Fill the service application form. The documents are reviewed in the department and certificates are sent to the Ministry of Higher Education for equivalency. Then, the request is presented to the specialty committee for an interview.
- After passing the interview, the Medical License Committee issues primary approval and temporary license. For Non-Kuwaiti applicants, must also, obtain residence in work location
- Pay the fees as given here
Exams are often a source of worry and stress, which can impair the preparation as well as exam results. A large amount of this exam-related stress is attributed to:
- Poor study sources and materials
- Lack of preparedness
- Lack of understanding of basic concepts and rationales
- Poor study strategy
All of above can cause disorganization and is time-consuming. To avoid the above listed pit-falls, it is important that you have a clear understanding of what the exam involves, how much time preparation would take, what important areas to cover, practice exam questions with an understanding of principles underlying important concepts. Read through our other articles to help you understand some key information around the exam.
Book references provided on one of the Health Authority pages for the General Dentist Prometric exams include:
- Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion
- Treatment Planning in Dentistry
- Master Dentistry: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Pathology and Oral Medicine
- Master Dentistry: Restorative Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Dentistry
- Textbook of Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Contemporary Implant Dentistry
- Phillips’ Science of Dental Materials
Your best bet is to incorporate a variety of study techniques to optimize your study.
eDental Portal’s skilled tutors, performance tracker, up to date database of practice questions, accurate answers with explanations to aid understanding of key concepts, timed model exams that mimic real exams together work to develop your dental exam test-taking skills, help built confidence and perform your best. With 24/7 access to resources for DHA, MOH, DOH (HAAD), SDLE, QCHP, OMSB, NHRA Bahrain via your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer, it is a great way to study anytime, anywhere. Practice eDental questions by clicking here
You are the best judge of how long you take to study and hence, when to start studying. We recommend that you take at least one and a half month’s time to go through our review materials and timed test series (mock test).
It is highly advised that you regard nutrition, hydration and rest equally important as being academically well prepared. Rest can only be achieved through feeling confident about your preparation and study strategy. Our tutors support you through out your preparation to enhance and maximize your ability to focus and perform at your exam. Tune in to live webinars on eDental for more specific exam preparation tips on exam format, question formats, how to address tricky questions, tricky options etc.
Good luck with your preparations and passing your exams!
Note: The above list is intended for use as a study aid only. DOH (HAAD) or eDental Portal does not intend the list to imply endorsement of these specific references, nor that the exam questions are necessarily taken from these sources.