eDental respects the rights of the users who use our website and services.
In this agreement, "you" or "your" means any person or entity subscribing to and/or using the service ("users"). "eDental," "we," or "our" will collectively refer to eDental Portal.
How long may we keep your personal information for?
As a customer, we will keep your data for as long as we need to cater to your learning needs and orders. We may keep your records on file for up to ten years for legal reasons and in order to contact you about relevant products, services and opportunities. You can unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time. However, this may impact your experience of an online subscription. As an active subscriber to our mailing lists, we will keep your data indefinitely or until you request that it is deleted. If you contact us via our enquiries email inbox, we will keep a record of that enquiry for up to three years. If you contact us via live chat, we will keep a record of that enquiry for up to 365 days. Social media direct messages are kept indefinitely, although you can request deletion of your data from those platforms at any time.
What will happen to my professional data?
eDental will always keep your account, registration data and self-assessment exam performance results confidential and will not provide such information to third parties without your consent. In the event that an institution pays for the "services", the institution can request the data from eDental, but only through your written consent. No staff is allowed to access or alter any information on your account, unless you have auntheticated such a request with evidence proof/relevant documentation for such a need.
How will we use collected information?
We may use any information collected, including personal information:
- To complete, perform, and support the services for which the information was provided.
- To improve the content of our website or services.
- To ensure technical functionality of the Service, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Service, including your interaction with applications, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Service.
- To customize the content and/or layout of our website for you.
- To notify you about updates to our website, if you have consented to receive such information.
- To contact you for marketing purposes, if you have consented to receive such information.
- To process your payment or prevent or detect fraud.
- To contact you for employment opportunities.
Is it safe to make a payment on eDental?
No card information is ever saved by eDental Portal and it remains the private property of the cardholder at all times of purchase.
Payments can be made through PayPal. PayPal is a trustworthy payment gateway for sending or receiving funds via credit card, debit card, or bank account. You can have all your worries put to rest by reaching the Security and Protections page on PayPal.
If you still feel unsafe at all, we recommend that you opt to clear your internet history and cache to make sure your details are not stored, or delete you PayPal account itself, after the payment is made.Preparing for a licensing exam to climb the career ladder is one of the most significant and stressful times in a Dentist’s life.