It is a wise decision to choose eDental portal to help you prepare for your exam, and there is more than one reason for it:
- We are the ONLY portal specializing in Dental preparatory materials for the Gulf exams based on an Expert Panel formed in the UK. The likelihood of wrong answers/information in our preparatory material is negligible, and yourself passing the exam is highest.
- We are the ONLY portal specializing in Dental preparatory materials across ALL Middle-eastern exams providing a question back using a real exam simulated software.
- Most recent exam questions written by recent Dental candidates who passed their exams; and answered by experienced British qualified Dentists.
- Includes detailed rich explanations of correct and incorrect answer options to help you understand the concepts, which in turn helps you answer similar questions from those areas/topics.
- Explanations that distil exam-relevant information from the topic-area. Our QBanks are moderated and quality controlled under highest standards
- Real-time performance tracker to help you plan your preparation, keep you motivated while tracking your progress and efforts.
- Communicate one-to-one with our Expert Dentists over our online forums on right here on edentalportal.com which includes clarifying doubts and solving clinically oriented questions.
- Attend a live-webinar that offers guidance on exam format, important topics commonly covered in exams, dos and don'ts, tricks and tips, for preparing as well as passing the exam.
- Access to eGallery that hosts a collection of exam relevant clinical, pathological and radiographic images.
- Save significant time and hassle, without having to search for exam-resources or answers, juggle multiple books, applications and notes.
- Trusted globally with a user-base in over 50 countries!
All the relevant parts of your Study Plan will be in one place, without having to juggle multiple resources.
We understand that everyone has different learning needs. We have hence offered three plans to suit every candidates cirumstances:
Specialist Plan: The Specialist Plan offers Specialists the flexibility to ‘pick and choose’ the subject they have specialised in. With this plan, you can focus on a specific subject area. You can choose the subject from the Plan table and drop the others to customize the Plan to your needs. Using this plan, access in also provided to our eGallery that brings all exam-relevant clinical images and radiographs in one place. This plans starts from $30. The price goes up as you add more subjects to your cart (E.g- In cases of Restorative Dentists: Choose Prosthododntics, Operative as well as Endodontics). This plan can be used anytime, anywhere on your computer, phone or tablet for 30 days.
Standard Plan: The Standard Plan is our most popular plan, which offers access to
All subject areas
Performance tracker to target progress and weak areas and set targets
A simulated prometric mock examination that is timed and patterned like the actual Dental Licensing exam that you request at sign-up,
Online forum to double-check any ambiguity with international academics and for social learning
eGallery that brings all exam-relevant clinical images and radiographs in one place.
We recommend this plan for those with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in Dentistry. This plan can be used anytime, anywhere on your computer, phone or tablet for up to 60 days or until your exam, whichever comes first.
3. Premium Plan: The Premium Plan caters to those with limited knowledge and experience in dentistry. We also recommend this plan to users who have failed their licensing exams previously. Using the plan gives you access to work one-on-one with an expert, ask unlimited exam-related questions to clarify ambiguity and concepts, track real-time progress to target weak areas and learn systematically under the guidance of an expert clinician. In addition, the plans offers access to 1 Live webinar and 3 mock examinations (Simulated Prometric Exam) that mimic the real Dental Licensing exam and every other feature included in the Standard Plan.
Regardless of the plan you use, you must choose the correct exam name at the time of sign up from the Exams dropdown list (For e.g. Specialist Titles for Specialists). It is based on this choice that the system will generate questions.
Yes. If you could not pass the exams by learning from testbooks or from Google, there is light at the end of eDental Portal. We recommend our Premium Plan to users who have failed their licensing exams previously. This plan gives you access to work one-on-one with an expert to ask unlimited questions to clarify ambiguity and concepts, while also tracking progress to target weak subjects and learn systematically. In addition, the plan offers access to one live-webinar that steers users with general preparatory guidance, exam format, dos and don'ts, tricks and tips for passing the exam; and 3 mock examinations that mimic the real Dental Licensing examination software.
Yes. You can test using our Test-mode, which has a number of mock tests running, that varies based on the exam you sign up for.
Our Tests mimic actual examinations. To get the most out of our timed Tests, we recommend that you take Tests in the final week before your actual examinations. It allows you to judge where you stand in terms of your preparation while also giving you a fair amount of time to work over any weak areas.
Mock test questions are unique questions, not part of our study mode, but part of our explanations that have previously appeared in exams. The test is patterned in the format of actual exams you sign up for. It has the similar subject distribution as in the actual exam, so this will test your readiness and preparedness for the exam. If you can score at least 65% in your Mock test, this indicates you may pass the exam. However, we recommend that you score at least 70%. For DHA, MOH, QCHP and NHRA Bahrain users, tests are timed for submission within 2.5 hours for 100 questions. HAAD, OMSB and SDLE users are tested for 150 questions for 3 hours.
Once you've found the subjects and/or plan you wish to buy, click the 'Buy now' button found at the bottom of the Table. This will take you to our Payments Summary page.
You will then be required to register with us and set up a password (if you have not done so already).
If you need help placing an order or have any other questions, please get in touch on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can message us on Official Facebook page. (Sunday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm, Friday 8:30am-3:00pm GMT).
We accept payment by major credit and debit cards (VISA / MasterCard) and by PayPal. American Express cards are not accepted by the Payment Processor at this time.
No card information is ever saved by edental portal and it remains the private property of the card holder at all times of purchase.
Payments can also be made through PayPal. PayPal is a trustworthy payment gateway for sending or receiving funds via credit card, debit card, or bank account. You can have all your worries put to rest by reaching the Security and Protections page on PayPal, which can be reached at the link.
If you still feel unsafe at all, we would recommend that you opt to clear your internet history and cache to make sure your details are not stored, or delete you PayPal account itself, after the payment is made.
We offer discount codes on certain occasions. This is typically posted on our social media pages from time to time. Please follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram to stay updated on discounts.
We value your feedback and appreciate your comments to keep our content up-to-date and relevant. We have provided feedback tabs throughout our site so that you can let us know your opinion or submit a query about a question. While we endeavour to respond to queries as soon as possible, we cannot guarantee a response time, especially if your query has to be referred to an online editor.
For Specialist and Standard Plan users, we respond to queries directly related to our products only. For those on our premium plan, we respond to queries related to our questions, answers, explanations as well as offer additional explanations, discussions and reference services.
eDental products are sold in the form of subscriptions intended for individual self-study for exam preparation only.
Reasonable use is defined as normal usage of subscription that does not include rapid use of study-mode questions and mock tests without reasonable time for completion. Usage of eDental subscriptions that does not fall under reasonable use may result in action taken against the account at our sole discretion. Our Information Security Systems monitor account activity. Any subscription utilization that is indicative of or arising from impermissible business, multiple user community or fraudulent use may result in suspension or termination of the subscription and action taken against the individual or business. eDental may contact any user at any time to request clarification of a usage pattern which does not fall under reasonable use. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Use for further details of our policy.
Our staff should be able to come to work without fear of harassment, abuse or aggressive behavior from anyone. eDental portal operates a zero tolerance policy for foul, abusive and aggressive language. We will not respond to any such communication, regardless of the nature of your query and the author will be terminated their subscription, and not entitled to any form of refund or compensation.
To reset your password please click the 'Forgotten password?' tab. Please note you will only receive a new password if your account has been authenticated. If you have authenticated your account but don’t receive a new password, please check your junk/spam folders, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having a problem logging in to your account, or seeing the error message "Invalid Login Details", there may be a number of reasons for this:
- The email/ password combination you are entering may be incorrect.
- There may be a spelling mistake in the email/ password you have entered. To avoid this please ensure there are no spaces before, or after your email/ password. And, that you have double-checked the spellings. If you still cannot access your eDental account, please contact us on email@example.com
- You may have not completed your profile information. eDental offers exam-specific questions. If you have not filled up your profile with what exam your are attending and your correct exam date, our system may not be able to retrieve relevant questions for you.
- You may be signing in from more number of devices than you are allowed to. Please sign in from a device you have used to register your account.
- We may have noted suspicious activity on your account. Please contact our eDental Support team on to offer clarification of a usage pattern, which does not fall under reasonable use.
Plan validity depends on the specific plan you have purchased.
For those booking exams through eDental Portal, the system will update your exam dates and this may include a complemetary extension of your subscription for a limited period to support your learning up until your exam date. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
We have a Support Team who will be able to answer any queries you may have.
- If you have a question or query related to our questions, answers or explanations, require further clarification or additional reading references, please use the forums provided on our Premium Plans.
- If you face specific technical issues related to images, questions, answers or explanations on eDental Portal, please use the Feedback button (found on the top, right hand side, next to the question when you Study) to raise your concerns and issues.
- If you wish to discuss something related to your subscription or anything else, please contact us by email on .
We follow up with all our users after they have completed their exams. As of May 2022, the percentage of people who have passed after using eDental is 97%. This is largely because they have managed to solve all questions from eDental Portal as well as learn all the tables and explanations given on our website. They also manage to pass the Mock test on eDental Portal with a green score/message.
eDental aims to keep our Question Bank recent and concise- so that it is possible for everyone to learn quick and pass exams. We never provide 5000 outdated questions. Our numbers are reasonable because they are high-yield - meaning more likely to appear in exams. So please make sure you solve through all of our questions.
You may have not completed your profile information. eDental offers exam-specific questions. If you have not filled up your profile with what exam your are attending and your correct exam date, our system may not be able to retrieve relevant questions for you.
Please update your profile so that we can provide you with the best user experience and deliver content relevant to you before your exam date. We send out question updates, exam revision strategies etc. So please make sure your email address, exam dates and all necessary details are up to date to receive vital information related to your exams. If you have any concerns or need support with your profile update, please email email@example.com
Absolutely! Please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org, on how many of your friends are looking to subscribe, and we will be able to generate a customised plan for your needs.
Our Affiliate Programme also offers an opportunity to earn money for any referrals you make. Share a unique link to eDental Portal and our system will share the sale with you. Find more information on Being an eDental Partner
We recommend that you treat your Mock test as your actual exam, and only attempt it when you have completely finished learning all the questions and explanations on eDental Portal thoroughly. When you have finished learning all explanations and one round of revision, we encourage that you take the Test from eDental Portal. Take your Mock Test in the final week (at least 8 days) before your actual examinations. It allows you to judge where you stand in terms of your preparation while also giving you a fair amount of time to work over any weak areas.
Mock test questions are unique questions, not part of our study mode, but part of our explanations that have previously appeared in exams. The test is patterned in the format of actual exams you sign up for. It has the similar subject distribution as in the actual exam, so this will test your readiness and preparedness for the exam. If you can score at least 75% in your Mock test on eDental Portal, this indicates you may pass the exam. However, we recommend that you score as high as you can (as prompted by the system) to increase your chances of passing the exam.