Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by Skyward Gobal LLC and operated by eDental Portal. This end-user licence agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (user or you) and eDental Portal. In this agreement, "you" or "your" means any person or entity subscribing to and/or using the service ("users"). "eDental," "we," or "our" will collectively refer to eDental Portal.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for any purposes other than learning for yourself without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The licensed materials, including all intellectual property rights within the licensed materials (such as copyright) are the sole and exclusive property of eDental. By indicating that you accept the terms of our website, you are entitled to use them according to the terms of this agreement.
You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than Yourself, which must be verified.
eDental products are sold in the form of subscriptions intended for individual self-study and exam preparation ONLY. The products are designed to facilitate revision for users of all content contained within the subscriptions in order to deliver maximum benefit and optimal study experience to our typical users. "Typical users" refers to users with a usage pattern similar to at least 90% of regular users of any particular subscription.
- Normal product usage does not include rapid use of study mode questions and mock tests without reasonable time for completion, usage of the entire subscription more than 3.5 times (defined as usage of every question contained in the Question bank at least thrice, with up to half of the questions in the Question bank being used as many as four times), use up of more than 100 questions during a single pass through out the subscription ("single pass" defined as usage of 100 questions contained in the subscription within a 24 hour period for Standard users and 200 questions contained in the subscription within a 24 hour period for Specialist users), or usage which is suspected to be shared between multiple users on the same device/network.
- Usage of eDental subscriptions which is determined not to fall under reasonable use may result in action taken against the account, at eDental's sole discretion. Subscription utilization that is indicative of, or arising from, impermissible business, multiple user, community, or fraudulent use may result in suspension or termination of the subscription in question. eDental may contact any user at any time to request clarification of a usage pattern which does not fall under reasonable use.
- No refunds or cancellation will be honored due to your inability to install and/or use the provided software on any mobile device (regardless of whether or not the device meets the minimum system requirements).
- While a study and/or test is in progress, you agree that you will not attempt, in any way, to copy or capture the contents of any test screen (including, but not limited to, via any OEM-provided functionality or third-party applications). eDental reserves the right to disable your account without refund, and impose a penalty in the event that you copy or attempt to copy any eDental copyrighted content.
You are expressly prohibited from copying directly or indirectly, reverse engineering, or modifying any or all of the licensed materials. No part of the licensed materials may be copied for resale or other commercial use or reproduced directly or indirectly, distributed, disseminated, posted or published on any bulletin boards, web sites, discussion forums, Internet domains, or online chat-rooms or forums. You may not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activity being conducted at the site. No part of the licensed materials may be copied or offered or reproduced in the form of messages, snapshots or posted on any web sites, discussion forums, Internet domains, or online chat-rooms or forums. You may not disclose or share your password with any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
Usage of eDental subscriptions which is determined to not follow the aforementioned prohibitions may result in action taken against the account, at eDental's sole discretion. eDental reserves the right to disable your account without refund, and impose a penalty of AED 50,000 to AED 500,000 in the event that you sell, copy, sub-license, snap-shot, distribute or reproduce any eDental copyrighted content.
You may access the eDental Portal or subscribe to the services only for your personal use. eDental products are sold in the form of subscriptions intended for individual self-study for exam preparation only. None of the Question bank or Self-Assessment Exam test contents are allowed for print, copy-paste, plagiarism, distribute, disseminate, post, publish, save-to-media/disk, snapshot or other similar actions, but cumulative performance, score reports, may be allowed for printing.
Restriction Against Transfer
You are not allowed to sublicense, assign, share, sell, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer your right to use the licensed materials. All accounts at eDental are monitored for multiple logins. In the event that eDental believes that an account is being used by multiple users at the same time, eDental reserves the right to terminate that account without any notice or refund. We also retain the right to sue on grounds of breach of contract. Therefore, please do not disclose your account details to anyone else.
In the event that you breach any term of this agreement, eDental may at its sole discretion, terminate this agreement, your access to the site, and its provision of services to you without refund and impose a penalty. eDental reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such breaches.
Plan validity depends on the specific plan purchased.
On a Starter Plan; you may have up to 30 days for each subject or up until your exam; whichever comes first. Standard and Premium plans have up to 60 days and 90 days respectively or up until your exam date; whichever comes first.
However, access is provided as per subscription validity on a case-by case basis, with evidence of proof for use.
Users are prohibited from using any eDental trade-marks without the written permission and consent of eDental portal. All content on the site is protected by copyright.
eDental is a commercial educational service provider for individuals who are preparing for the Middle-eastern Dental Licensing Examinations. eDental is in no way affiliated with the DHA, MOH, HAAD, NHRA- Bahrain, OMSB, QCHP and does not issue any educational/professional certificates under the UAE government.
eDental provides it services "AS IS" and without an warranty or condition, implied or statutory. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The content presented in the self-assessment tests serve as an educational tool only for dental graduates. The Assessment Score is calculated by eDental based on its own proprietary algorithm. This is not intended to predict your performance on the actual exams, but is designed to help you assess relative strengths and weaknesses in different subjects and systems of medicine.
eDental does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made through the site by any party other than eDental. Under no circumstance will eDental be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the site. Please seek the advice of professionals as appropriate regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice, or other content.
The information provided is on eDental is no substitute for individual patient assessment based upon the healthcare provider's examination of each patient and consideration of laboratory data and other factors unique to the patient.
eDental should be used as a tool to help individuals prepare for various exams.
eDental reserves the right to withdraw subscriptions and the complete site if necessary. If this ever becomes necessary, you will only pay for the time of your subscription that has elapsed (on a pro-rata basis).
eDental will use reasonable efforts to rectify any error that occurs on its site but does not guarantee access to the website in case of software errors/viruses/other natural or technical catastrophes that cannot be repaired in spite of a reasonable effort.
eDental will use reasonable efforts to keep its website online at all times. You understand that scheduled maintenance and problems out of the control of eDental can cause the website to be temporarily unavailable.
Exam Booking & Dataflow verification
- If you are ineligible to give DHA exams, then we may have to fill up a manual assessment application to DHA for eligibility assessment. This is charged at 60 USD.
- If your prefferred date of exam booking is not available, then we may book the closest available date on your behalf.
- eDental Portal willa dvise and recommend document modification, where releavant for a successful veriffication process. But if you're unable to produce the right certificates as requested by eDental Portal, you may have to follow up the status of your application with Dataflow directly.
- We regularly follow up the status of your application. If there has been a delay in response from an insititution of the candidate, we may contact the candidate
- Exam Booking slots will be completed as per availability matched with the closest date of your preference given on your 'Book an Exam' form. Any exam cancellations and rescheduling requested after a booking is made as per your 'Book an Exam' form may not always be possible. Any exam cancellations and rescheduling if possible is charged to the candidate by Prometric and/or Pearson Vue.
Linked Internet Sites
You may link to the home page of our website as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light.
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
As an authorized affiliate of eDental Portal, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement . Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and partnering with eDental Portal as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally and fairly advertise our website to receive a commission on subscriptions and services purchased by individuals referred to eDental Portal by your own website, social media channels or personal referrals.
By signing-up for the eDental Portal Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 30 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed.
Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
- Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, encroaching the privacy of channels/groups/forums that do not belong to you etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- eDental Portal reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of eDental Portal in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- In addition to the foregoing,eDental Portal reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your channel/groups etc. and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the eDental Portal site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
eDental Portal will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s). We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
6. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated. The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the eDental Portal affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the edental Portal affiliate application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.